Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Why We're Hanging Up MeFest

As many of you know, we decided on for-going our Spring MeFest due to the saturation of consumer shows created in the style of our event. With the same reasoning we are hanging up MeFest altogether. We feel that there is now an over abundance of small business shows, and it continues to be more and more difficult to differentiate ours from the rest in this area. We came to this decision after taking a long look at why we began MeFest and we could no longer feel the same enthusiasm for it as we have in the past.


We came to the realization that what we really love is volunteering at events, and brainstorming in the creation of events. So although MeFest is being retired for now, perhaps down the road if we see an opportunity for it, there is always a chance to refresh and revamp the event.

Those2Girls will continue to be the energetic tiara-wearing duo that is always there to help.  As always we will continue to be involved in our local community and will always look for ways to challenge ourselves.


Thank-you for supporting our past seven MeFest events and look forward to connecting with you soon

Diane and Lisa

Aka Those2Girls

..

1 comment:

Theresa williams said...

Hello, I am Theresa Williams After being in relationship with Anderson for years, he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to my friend and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4 pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem. email: drogunduspellcaster@gmail.com you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or any other Case.

1) Love Spells
2) Lost Love Spells
3) Divorce Spells
4) Marriage Spells
5) Binding Spell.
6) Breakup Spells
7) Banish a past Lover
8.) You want to be promoted in your office/ Lottery spell
9) want to satisfy your lover
Contact this great man if you are having any problem for a lasting solution
through drogunduspellcaster@gmail.com